Senior Payroll Officer - Contract
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer - Contract|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$90 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 09:47|
A leading global professional services leader based in Sydney CBD.
This is an opportunity to work in the ANZ centre of excellence for this globalised service leader.
- Delivery & payment of high volume fortnightly payroll
- Preparation & Reconciliation of: Payroll Tax, Group Tax, PAYG Tax and FBT
- Preparation & Reconciliation of Superannuation, Workers Compensation & Stautory Deductions
- Maintenance of Employee Master Data
- Starters & Terminations
- Preparartion of Management Reports
This role will be recruited on a contract basis for 6 months, with the potential to move to permanency.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an accomplished Manager, who is technically proficient and is passionate about staff mentorship. She brings a positive & calm demeanour to a complex & fast paced environment.
There is also an opportunity - once the candidate is comfortable with the autonomous delivery of payroll - to work from home two days per week.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's