Senior Payroll Officer / Assistant Manager
- $90,000 - $100,000 + Super + Benefits (With Fast track to Management!)
- Chatswood NSW 2067 (Free parking, next to public transport and 2-3 days WFH)
- Assisting with managing a team of 5 and processing end to end Payroll on Chris21!
Looking for an Assistant Payroll Manager or Senior Officer who is ready to step up into Management to support the Payroll Manager and team of 5!
Community focused national organisation with a family feel supportive environment! Excellent culture and benefits with a strong emphasis on work life balance, collaborative team work, and large focus on diversity, inclusivity and equality. Benefits include:
- Work From Home and flexible working arrangements
- Lucrative Bonus scheme
- Career Progression / training/ mentoring
- Continuous Learning and development, including paid training
- Mental Health programmes, counselling sessions and well being events
- Discounted health insurance
- Charity initiatives
This is a unique position whereby this person will be given mentorship and training from the Current Payroll Manager to step up into Assistant Manager role. This role is ideal for an experienced, switched on, Senior Payroll Officer who wants to be fast tracked into Management or similarly an 2IC / Assistant Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding team environment.
- Overseeing payroll for 1500 + employees fortnightly
- Interpreting multiple Awards & EBAs
- Calculate Super, Redundancy/Terminations, Tax, LSL
- Provide continued training to employees, coaching and developing the team
- Identify and action continuous process improvements
- Focused on development, continual process improvement and compliance rather than processing
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years end to end payroll experience
- Chris21 & T&A experience is a great advantage
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret Awards & EBAs
- Leadership / mentoring experience/qualities
- A Senior Payroll Officer who is ambitious and looking to be mentored to fast track and step up to Management
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.