Senior Payroll Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Specialist|
|Location:||Redfern, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000.00 per annum + Excellent Working Culture|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 09:52|
Job Title - Senior Payroll Specialist
Location - Redfern
Salary - $100,000 - $110,000 T.E.R
Duration - Permanent
Start Date - ASAP
A well known, ASX listed company whom we work closely with in Eveleigh are looking to hire a Senior Payroll Specialist to work as a 2IC to the Payroll Manager on a permanent basis . Located close to all public transport with a plethora of shops, cafes and bars surrounding their newly renovated offices, this is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative team in fantastic working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced Senior Payroll Officer or Payroll Team Leader with experience and exposure to Payroll projects and implementations. You will be responsible for supporting the Payroll processing team and also have a passion for process improvement.
Due to the progressive nature of the wider Finance function, you will not merely be focused and have experience with processing Payroll, but rather an individual with an eye for change and someone who will really help to continue to drive their Payroll function forward.
This role reports to the Payroll Manager and is responsible for supporting the wider payroll team.
Your role will see you do the following;
- Assisting preparations for business projects over the next 9 months (Project Aries, Productions Subledger changes, HRIS implementation, Single Touch Payroll, Project Taurus)
- Establishing BAU processes following the go live of these projects
- Working closely with Payroll Senior to update existing procedure documents, checklists and reference sheets following system changes and process improvements
- Assisting the Payroll Manager in establishing and implementing a solid integrity checking process including relevant reporting
- Processing monthly payroll tax reconciliations and submissions
- Processing monthly superannuation contribution reconciliations and payments
- Maintaining the returned superannuation processes
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Demonstrated involvement in a variety of payroll projects including system implementations and enhancements and process changes
- Working knowledge of current payroll legislation, including payroll tax & super
- Solid payroll processing experience at a senior level in a number of complex organisations.
- Experience creating and maintaining process documentation
- Quality Assurance processes
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain effective payroll processes and procedures.
- Ability to build positive relationships.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 82965305 if you have any questions about the position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Payroll Officer
North Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$90000.00 per annum
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Redfern, New South Wales
AU$45 - AU$55 per hour + Super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Payroll Operations Team Leader
Artarmon, New South Wales
AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Super