Stand Alone Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Stand Alone Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Mosman, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$87760.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Baeten|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 13:30|
An international renowned professional services organisation based in the Heart of Neutral Bay. They have a stunning footprint in one of Sydney's most innovative, state of the art business hubs.
An end to end payroll position on a long term contract basis.
- Preparation, processing and reconciliation of the monthly payroll for 200 - 250 Employees ( new starters; salary packaging; redundancy, maternity leave)
- Preparation and remittance PAYG Tax
- Setting up new employees, updating salaries and benefit categories and exiting terminated employees in the Super Choice Clearing house
- Reconciliation and processing of superannuation contributions through super choice clearing house
- Preparation, review and reconciliation of GL report, reconciliation; monthly GL accounts, including car lease, FBT, payroll clearing, annual leave journal
- Calculation and remittance of payroll tax
- Posting monthly payroll end reports to finance
- Preparation forecast to finance for payroll monthly payment, PAYG Tax, monthly Super payment and payroll tax
- Strong Excel Skills
You are a tenured & highly skilled Stand Alone Payroll Officer who has the urgency & organisational skills to manage the end to end payroll process. Exposure to Kronos is advantageous.
Work for a HR Manager who has been a career mentor to many and has the ability to improve payroll functions from a holistic perspective. She underpins an aptitude for the realignment of payroll systems & process, with a drive for the highest standards of customer service.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Jonathan Baeten at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's