Stand Alone Senior Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Stand Alone Senior Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Pennant Hills, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000.00 - AU$95000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Baeten|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 17:23|
An international renowned professional services organisation based in Pennant Hills. They have a stunning footprint in one of Sydney's most innovative, state of the art business hubs.
An end to end payroll position on a long term contract basis.
- Preparation, processing and reconciliation of the monthly payroll for 350 - 400 Employees ( new starters; salary packaging; redundancy, maternity leave)
- Preparation and remittance PAYG Tax
- Setting up new employees, updating salaries and benefit categories and exiting terminated employees in the Super Choice Clearing house
- Reconciliation and processing of superannuation contributions through super choice clearing house
- Preparation, review and reconciliation of GL report, reconciliation; monthly GL accounts, including car lease, FBT, payroll clearing, annual leave journal
- Calculation and remittance of payroll tax
- Posting monthly payroll end reports to finance
- Preparation forecast to finance for payroll monthly payment, PAYG Tax, monthly Super payment and payroll tax
- Strong Excel Skills
You are a tenured & highly skilled Senior Payroll Officer who has the urgency & organisational skills to manage a demanding, high volume payroll. Exposure to Chris 21 is advantageous.
Work with a multinational business, that has a strong family feel towards its day to day running.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Jonathan Baeten at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Senior Payroll Officer
McMahons Point, New South Wales
Up to AU$100000.00 per annum
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$70000.00 per annum
Payroll / Accounts Officer
North Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$75000.00 per annum
Payroll Officer - Immediate Start!
Rosebery, New South Wales
AU$28 - AU$35 per hour + super
Payroll Customer Service Officer - Permanent - Mascot
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super + Discretionary Bonus