Payroll Manager - Central CBD Sydney - Permanent - Up to $100,000 Base (DOE) + Super + Bonus
A wonderful opportunity has risen for a Payroll manager to join a dynamic, prosperous and growing retail company in the Central CBD of Sunny Sydney.
This is a standalone Payroll Manager position where you will be reporting into the HR Manager & working alongside the HR Business Partner.
You will be responsible for the full end to end Payroll function of 300 employees (Bi - Weekly) across numerous locations.
The environment is fast paced, structured and this is a Hybrid Payroll Manager role.
Not only will you be performing the full payroll function, you will be involved with coaching new business partners on the payroll process, conditions of employment along with collaboratively building & implementing payroll processes.
If you are seeking a Payroll Manager position which is fast paced, autonomous and in an environment where you are encouraged to flourish with a company that is going from strength to strength, this is the role for you!
Responsibilities of Standalone Payroll Manager
- End to End payroll processing (fortnightly payroll + monthly for HQ team, superannuation, payroll tax, business reporting)
- Setting up new employees, calculation of terminations, Award (retail) interpretation
- Calculation of entitlements for team members who transition from acquired businesses
- Support with Labour Management analysis for new & existing partners
Skill Set Required
- Must have experience in a Standalone Payroll function for 200 - 300 employees
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in industrial relations & Awards
- Excellent communication skills required as you will be working extensively with various Business Partners
- Strong attention to detail, initiative problem solving mentality
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
If this sounds like the right role, company & environment for you, if you have the right experience then please get in touch!