Standalone Payroll Manager
|Job Title:||Standalone Payroll Manager|
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$4 - AU$45 per hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 15:39|
Job Title - Standalone Payroll Manager/Officer
Salary - $40 - $45ph + Super
Location - Darlinghurst
Duration - Ongoing Contract, temporary to permanent
Start Date - ASAP
I am recruiting a Standalone Payroll Manager for a client of mine in the CBD Fringe. This is a ongoing contract role working in a small finance team and you will solely be responsible for the Payroll. This is a small, friendly team in smart casual environment.
I am looking to speak to people who have experience in a similar role and must have experience using MYOB.
This roel may even become a Part Time role in due time.
Benefits to this role: Very reasonable working hours, autonomy, staff perks and an interesting work environment.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- End to end Payroll Management for 200-300 staff
- Processing salary sacrifice payments and reconciliations
- Super, Payroll tax and PAYG payments
- Responding to payroll queries in a friendly and timely manner
- FBT Returns
- Workers Compensations processing
- Maintaining leave data
- Processing complex awards
The suitable candidate will have:
- Proven experience in the above tasks
- Ideally experience in a standalone role
- Experience using MYOB is essential
- Intermediate Excel skills
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's