Standalone Payroll Manager
|Job Title:||Standalone Payroll Manager|
|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 17:08|
Job Title - Standalone Payroll Manager
Salary - $40 - $45ph + Super ($80,000 - $85,000 +Super permanent)
Location - Surry Hills
Duration - Ongoing Contract, temporary to permanent
Start Date - ASAP
A long standing client of mine is looking to appoint a Standalone Payroll Manager in a newly created role. Due to continuous expansion of their Sydney client base, they are now looking to appoint a designated Payroll professional to work alongside their talented Finance team.
This is rare opportunity to join an award winning business with state of the art offices and a fantastic working culture.
I am looking to speak to people who have experience in Standalone roles where you would be processing complex Payroll for a minimum of 200 staff. Specific system experience is not essential, more so a strong and confident understanding of being able to run end to end Payroll with an incredibly high attention to detail. Understanding of the wider effects of Payroll, rather than purley processing is essential.
You will need to know all things Payroll inside out and be fully across all changes and up to date legislation. As it is a close knit team with clear focus on an outstanding level of customer services to their clients, the ability to be able to interact and partner with Stakeholders at all levels is essential for this role
Benefits to this role: Flexible hours, excellent location, generous salary and mature working culture.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- End to end Payroll Management for 150-250 staff
- Prepare and remit monthly Superannuation contributions and quarterly employee statements
- Super, Payroll tax and PAYG payments
- Reconcile of Payroll related GL accounts
- Responding to payroll queries in a friendly and timely manner
- FBT Returns
- Workers Compensations processing
- Maintaining leave data
- End of year processing and reconciliation including payment summaries
- Prepare and process journals for employee provisions
The suitable candidate will have:
- Proven experience in the above tasks
- Ideally experience in a standalone role
- Experience using tier 1 or 2 Payroll systems (i.e Preceda, ADP, Micropay, Chris21 etc
- Intermediate Excel skills are essential, advanced would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding Stakeholder management with first class interpersonal skills
- Ability to process multiple payrolls
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's