Standalone Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Standalone Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Bondi Junction, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$42 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 09:37|
Job Title - Standalone Payroll Officer
Salary - $35- $42ph + Super
Location - Bondi Junction
Duration - Ongoing Contract, temporary to permanent
Start Date - ASAP
An excellent and rare opportunity has just become available for an experienced Payroll professional to join a global organisation as a Standalone Payroll Officer on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a listed retail brand in Bondi Junctions working in a dedicated, experienced HR/Finance team and you will solely be responsible for the Payroll. This is a small, friendly team in smart casual environment.
I am looking to speak to people who have experience in a similar role with a high attention to detail and the utmost professionalism. You will have either had considerable responsibility as part of a team, or have worked in a Standalone role with at least 300+ employees on the Payroll previously.
Benefits to this role: Very reasonable working hours, autonomy, staff perks and an interesting work environment in a outstanding location.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- End to end Payroll Management for 200-300 staff
- Processing salary sacrifice payments and reconciliations
- T&A system management
- Super, Payroll tax and PAYG payments
- Responding to payroll queries in a friendly and timely manner
- FBT Returns
- Workers Compensations processing
- Maintaining leave data
- Processing complex awards
- Outstanding Stakeholder management
- Opportunity to get involved with projects requiring strong Excel skills
The suitable candidate will have:
- Proven experience in the above tasks
- Ideally experience in a standalone role
- Experience using tier 1 or 2 Payroll systems (i.e Preceda, ADP, Micropay, Chris21 etc
- Intermediate Excel skills are essential, advanced would be advantageous
- Experience using T&A systems (ideally Kronos)
- Working with outsourced providers would also be advantageous
- Ability to process multiple payrolls
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's