Recruitment Admin Assistant
|Job Title:||Recruitment Admin Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 16:03|
My client a FMCG business is looking for a Talent Coordinator to join their team for an ongoing project. You will be joining an energetic and social office with opportunities to grow and develop your skillset. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, then look no further!
As Talent Coordinator you will be an integral member of the team. You will join an office that prides themselves on their inclusive and social culture.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to learn new skills then please get in touch today!
As Talent Coordinator your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Create and upload job descriptions to CRM systems
- Preparation of contracts
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scheduling interviews
- Collection of reference checks
- Initiate onboarding of new staff
- Assist with candidate qualification
- Administration support of the talent team
- Adhoc assistance and cover for the wider business as necessary
The successful candidate will be exceptionally well presented with strong communication skills, and willing to support their team on a permanent basis.
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Previous experience within an office environment would be desirable but not essential
- Intermediate Microsoft Office IT skills
- Strong attention to detail is vital
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment, whilst managing your own workload
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or contact Rachel at AccountAbility.