This market leading company is looking for a highly skilled Administrator to assist and offer executive support to their People & Culture team and wider business. You will be providing administrative support for the team, ensuring efficient and proactive execution of administrative procedures, policies and general office support.
This is a fast-paced and highly varied role that requires a high level of accuracy, strong attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
- Administrative role supporting People & Culture team and wider business
- Support management and executives with clerical tasks including diary management and travel arrangements
- Completion of compliance and compilation of reports
- Update and amend internal systems to ensure records are kept up to date
- Office coordination including scheduling and reception cover as required
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Streamline processes, ensuring efficiencies in the office
- Preparing and formatting documentation
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Adhoc assistance for the wider business as necessary
To be successful in this role you will:
- Advanced skills across Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous administrative experience within high volume environments
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly accurate problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- A mature, professional attitude and not afraid to help where necessary
If you fit the criteria for this opportunity, get in touch today by clicking the 'APPLY' button now or contact Praneethaa at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.