This global FMCG business as looking for an experienced Team Assistant to join the business for an initial 8-month assignment with an opportunity to extend beyond this. Offering a supportive and inclusive environment where employees are encouraged and developed quickly, this company prides themselves on their professionalism and commitment both to their clients and their employees. As a recognised brand and a long history, this company offers long-term career options for people, who are ambitious, passionate and high performing.
As a Team Assistant, you will be an integral member of the team. If you are looking for a varied and busy role in a close knit and supportive team then please get in touch today.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Preparing and formatting documentation
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Managing website administration
- Processing financial matters
- Providing basic IT support
- Adhoc assistance and cover for the wider business as necessary
The successful candidate must have experience within the a corporate multi-national business, be exceptionally well presented with strong communication skills, and willing to support their team on a permanent basis.
- Extremely tech-savvy - experience working with a number of packages and software
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment whilst managing your own workload
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button