Team Assistant - 12 month contract
|Job Title:||Team Assistant - 12 month contract|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$40 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 09:35|
Offering a supportive and inclusive environment where employees are encouraged and developed quickly, this company prides themselves on their professionalism and commitment both to their clients and their employees. With a recognisable brand and a long history, this company offers long-term career options for people, who are ambitious, passionate and high performing.
As a Team Assistant, you will be an integral member of the team. If you are looking for a varied and busy role in a close knit and supportive team then please get in touch today.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Preparing and formatting documentation
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Managing website administration
- Processing financial matters
- Providing basic IT support
- Adhoc assistance and cover for the wider business as necessary
The successful candidate will have experience within the financial or professional services space or similar, be exceptionally well presented with strong communication skills, and willing to support their team on a permanent basis.
- Previous experience within the financial or professional services industry is extremely advantageous
- Extremely tech-savvy - experience working with a number of packages and software
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment whilst managing your own workload
You must be available immediately and be able to commit to a 12 month contract. Please also note that working hours are 06:30-16:30.
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's