Support this reputable property management company in its daily operations by fulfilling a range of administrative duties. Provide an approachable and professional presence in this busy and growing team. Utilize your business support skills in diary management and reporting to boost the efficiency of this well-known business.
Offering a supportive and inclusive environment where employees are encouraged and valued, this company prides themselves on their professionalism and commitment both to their clients and their employees. With a well-known, recognisable brand this company offers great roles for people who are ambitious, passionate, high performing and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Preparation of reports, documentation and presentations
- Schedule internal and external meetings (rooms, refreshments and technology as required)
- Organise domestic and international business travel
- Invoice and expense management
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders across all levels
- Produce and Edit high quality typed client documents using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Work collaboratively to ensure all operational and governance activities are completed
- Act as first point of contact for the team in their absence
- Undertake all adhoc duties associated with the team and its clients
To be a successful candidate for this role, previous experience is desired but not essential. Your engaging personality, attentiveness and exceptional communication skills will ensure you thrive. Other key requirements include:
- Corporate presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Robust communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent skills across Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Adaptability and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work despite conflicting deadlines
- Solid organisational skills and methodical nature
If the above sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Please click the 'APPLY' button or contact Katelyn Thomas at AccountAbility via email .