|Job Title:||Team Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 09:23|
We are currently seeking a Team Assistant within a Financial Services Company. Located in the heart of Sydney's CBD, this role is a 12-month contract, and will support an Executive within the business and also include support to the wider team where required.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and enjoy managing various workloads. They will be hands-on and confident in providing flexible, resourceful support to several Executives. Working in a face paced and high performing environment, this role will be perfect for a forward-thinking Senior Administrator.
- Dairy Management
- Ad hoc Administration and support to an Executive and wider team
- Prepare agendas and minutes for weekly meetings
- Formatting reports and high use of Microsoft programs
- Expense management
- Events management and hosting of VIP clients
- A minimum of 2+ years Team Assistant
- Experience within the Financial Services industry is a must
- High level of personal presentation
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- A stable and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to step up and support an Executive from a Team Assistant or Senior Administration role
- Competitive renumeration
This role requires a high level of confidentiality and exceptional administrative skills. If you enjoy a variety of tasks and working within a dynamic work environment, then this is the role for you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's