|Job Title:||Team Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Burke|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 10:34|
You will be joining a large financial services company, based in the heart of the CBD. This organisation truly promotes an inclusive and innovative team culture, where your ideas are not only welcome but encouraged!
As Team Assistant you will be supporting two Director's and their teams and will be comfortable operating at all levels of the business. You will be an integral member of the office and will actively assist in driving the team culture.
If you are looking to join a company that will support you in your development then look no further!
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Supporting two Director's and a small team with all administration support
- Diary and email management
- Organise meetings
- Preparing and formatting documents utilising Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Producing contracts
- Database management
- Assist with organising events
The successful candidate must have experience within a similar role, be exceptionally well presented with strong communication skills, and willing to support their team on a permanent basis.
- Significant experience working in a similar position
- Exceptional computer, administration, time management and organisational skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment whilst managing your own workload
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or contacting Fay Scott at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5315.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to AU$60000 per annum + super
Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$25.00 - AU$35.00 per hour
AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + super
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$50000 - AU$550000.00 per annum