This Property Management business as looking for an experienced Team Assistant to join the business for an initial 10-month assignment with an opportunity to extend beyond this. Offering a supportive and inclusive environment where employees are encouraged and developed quickly, this company prides themselves on their professionalism and commitment both to their clients and their employees. As a recognised brand and a long history, this company offers long-term career options for people, who are ambitious, passionate and high performing.
As a Team Assistant, you will be an integral member of the team. If you are looking for a varied and busy role in a close knit and supportive team then please get in touch today.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Preparing and formatting documentation
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Managing website administration
- Processing financial matters
- Providing basic IT support
- Adhoc assistance and cover for the wider business as necessary
The successful candidate must have experience within the professional services space, be exceptionally well presented with strong communication skills, and willing to support their team on a permanent basis.
- Extremely tech-savvy - experience working with a number of packages and software
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment whilst managing your own workload
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button