Team Assistant - Contract
|Job Title:||Team Assistant - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 11:24|
We are currently seeking a Team Assistant / Sales Support to support multiple executives within a Sales team for a FMCG company in Laverton.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and enjoy managing various workloads. They will be hands-on and confident in providing flexible, resourceful support to the GM and the wider team. Working in a face paced and high performing environment, this role will be perfect for an experienced Team Assistant that is forward thinking and happy picking up tasks at any level.
The right candidate will be available immediately and able to commit to a 6-8 week period.
- Assisting in dairy management for the GM and other executives
- Travel arrangements
- Various ad hoc administration
- Minutes and agendas
- Managing expenses and invoice management
- Onboarding new employees
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within supporting a medium size team for all admin and Executive support
- High level of personal presentation
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Willingness to take on any tasks, big or small
- A stable and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to gain experience in a well-respected industry brand
- Laverton location - preferably have your own transport
This role requires a high level of administrative skills and a can-do attitude. If you enjoy a variety of tasks and working within a dynamic work environment, then this is the role for you!
Apply here today or call Lucy McDonald at AccountAbility on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussing. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's