Temporary Payroll Accountant
- $40 per hour + Super
- 5 minutes walk from Chatswood Railway station
- Immediate Start
Fantastic role for an experienced Payroll Accountant who can start immediately and join an award winning and market leading global organisation.
Award winning, market leading global organisation which has been operating for over 100 years. They have strong values and beliefs in a sociable but professional working environment.
- Assisting with weekly and monthly payroll on Chris 21
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries
- Completing legislative requirements including PAYG, Superannuation and WorkCover
- Interpreting various EBA's / awards
- Completing month-end processes
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- Payroll experience and exposure to month end and collating reports
- Ideally experiences with Chris 21
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
If you have the skills required please apply asap or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.