This market leading Health company is looking for a highly skilled Administrator to assist the business. You will be providing administrative support for the team, ensuring efficient and proactive execution of administrative procedures, travel coordination, policies and general office support. This business is well established and considers innovation, design and delivery of high-quality health solutions to be integral to their success.
This is a fast-paced role and requires a high level of accuracy, strong attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
Are you immediately available or have a short notice period? Are you are a high energy, social individual who enjoys working collaboratively within a team? This could be the role for you!
- First point of contact for all communication matters internally and externally
- Administrative role supporting the wider teams
- Staff travel coordination for the wider business including obtaining flight quotes, accommodation, car hire & bookings
- Support management and executives with clerical tasks
- Arrange couriers and incoming mail
- Update and amend internal systems to ensure records are kept up to date
- Office coordination including scheduling
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Streamline processes, ensuring efficiencies in the office
- Assist with filing and any other adhoc duties
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and social
- Intermediate skills across Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly accurate problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous administrative experience within high volume environments
If you fit the criteria for this opportunity, get in touch today by clicking the 'APPLY' button now or contact Praneethaa at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.