Wholesale Account Coordinator
|Job Title:||Wholesale Account Coordinator|
|Salary:||Up to AU$55000 per annum + + super|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 17:20|
Our client within the retail industry is searching for a Wholesale Account Coordinator to join the team in a newly created role.
Joining the retail industry, this newly created Wholesale Account Coordinator role will have around a 70:30 split of wholesale account management responsibilities versus business operations support.
As part of this role's Wholesale Account coordination responsibilities, you will be given a set of your own wholesale accounts to manage and grow in order to hit sales targets as well as provide critical day-to-day support to our Wholesale Manager.
The role will also entail critical support to the wholesale team and business overall in achieving sales and growth objectives; and a high-level of service as front of house support for all departments and functions across the business.
The role will entail:
- Assist to manage and develop/maintain excellent relationships with wholesale accounts to reach sales targets and objectives
- Collaborate with global logistics to manage orders and invoices using client and order/inventory management programs; update and maintain product information within these relevant systems
- Monitor sales and account performance. Deliver sales and inventory analysis and ad hoc reports as well as make recommendations to accounts on products to reorder seasonally
- Support with prospecting and account visits managing showroom inventory and upkeep of the showroom display
- Provide ad-hoc support to all business channels/departments including retail stores
- Book travel arrangements including flights etc. for Support Office team
- Prepare the showroom for meetings and do any ad-hoc admin
The successful candidate will:
- Have prior account management experience or wholesale sales experience in apparel or general merchandise
- Have administration or business support experience, ideally in a support office environment
- Be highly organised and resourceful with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines
- Be positive and enthusiastic sales-minded attitude
- Have the ability to create positive stakeholder relationships
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Well known high-end retail brand
- Cremorne location
- $55,000 + super
- Interviewing now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + + Super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + + Super
Outbound Customer Service
Yarra Glen, Victoria
AU$60000 - AU$68000.00 per annum + + Super