This well-known health retailer, with over 400 stores nationally, are looking for an ambitious, talented, motivated, reliable Accounts Payable Officer.
This business is highly regarded for their upbeat and positive working environment - pet friendly too!
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an immediate start.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- End to End Accounts Payable function
- SAP B1 experience (advantageous but not essential)
- Processing 100+ invoices daily
- Customer Service
- Liasing with internal and external stakeholders
- Various administration duties
To be shortlisted you will have:
- 1+ years experience in a fast-paced environment,
- Clear and concise communication,
- The ability to commence immediately
- Have experience with large ERP and CRM systems
- The capabilities to travel to Chadstone (Free Parking)
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Amanda Coad for a confidential discussion on 03 8629 1306