AccountAbility are currently pairing with a organisation who are currently experiencing sustained growth. For this reason, the need has arisen for a multi skilled and driven Accounts Payable Manager to join this successful business.
- Managing and training 6 direct reports
- Conducting monthly performance reviews
- Accountable for the of receipt of invoices, claims submitted, and payments made within terms
- Productive and professional relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Provide required analysis and reporting to Senior Management
- Tracking vs forecast and budget, including claims provision
- Implementation of process improvements and initiatives where suitable
- Two years' or more experience in a team Management role
- Two years' experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Finance / Accounting or similar qualification
- Demonstrated capability in leading & managing a large team
- Ability to demonstrate strong system, data and analytical skills to determine trends or areas requiring corrective action.
- Strong Negotiation and Sales skills
- Management & Leadership
- High ATD
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Business Reporting & Presenting
- Conflict handling and resolution
If this sounds like you, please hit apply!! Alternatively if you have any further questions please contact Leanne Ryan.
*** Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicates only shortlisted candidates will be contacted ***