Accounts Payable Manager
- $120,000 - $130,000 + Super | Waterloo, 2017 | Flexibility WFH 1 day!
- Sit within a large shared services function managing/overseeing the full AP Team
- Key business partner, involved in process improvements & Change management.
Senior AP Manager role where you can make a difference! Strategic decision-making for the function, managing a small team & involved in projects!
My client is a large retails business with branches across Australia and New Zealand. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Manager responsible for creating the best AP processes and procedures, managing a small team, and reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Work from home flexibility and Hours
- Supportive and collaborative team with great tenure - be a part of a diverse and dynamic team
- Opportunity to be involved in process improvements and make a real difference in this national organisation
- Have a voice within the company and valued within the shared services function, business partnering with Treasury, AR, Tech and Senior Management
- Key involvement in process and system improvements and upgrades
- Manage and oversee the full Accounts Payable process
- Lead and manage a high performing AP Team
- Month end reporting
- Point of escalation and managing escalated queries
- Reconciliations and approving payment runs
- Implement accounts payables procedures, processes, and practices
- Work within the shared service function partnering with internal stakeholders to improve efficiencies and optimise processes
- AP Management experience within a shared services function
- Strong knowledge of end to end Accounts Payable processes
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
If you have the skills required, please apply now, or contact Mathilde Cauberghs at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5322 for further information