Accounts Payable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$28 - AU$32 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 12:00|
Position - Accounts Payable Officer
Salary - $27-$32+ P/H
Location - Inner West, Sydney
Start Date - Immediate
Duration - 3 months +
Working Holiday Visas encouraged to Apply.
A highly successful professional service company that is a market leader in its field, is now seeking to recruit an immediate start, full function Accounts Payable Officer on an initial 3 month basis.
Due to recent internal movement, my client is looking to employ an additional AP officer due join immediately on an ongoing contract with the potential to extend beyond the initial 3 months.
Due to the service-based nature of this organisation and its industry, this role will focus primarily on the dealing with high volume processing with strong Excel skills and excellent knowledge of the full Accounts Payable process.
Exemplary communication skills are a must and NetSuite experience would be advantageous.
You will be responsible for:
- Efficient and accurate processing of high volume invoices to ensure timely payment
- Maintaining strong relationships with external vendors
- Reconciliation of accounts and investigation of any discrepancies
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to obtain relevant payment approvals
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong AP experience gained with a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in the management of subcontractors accounts
- Experience in reconciliation of complex accounts
- Positive, team-focused and flexible attitude
- Must have major ERP experience (ideally NetSuite), Dynamics, SAP, Oracle etc.
- Fast-paced, successful organisation
- Strong company culture
- A minimum of $27 p/h
Please don't hesitate to contact Ben Knight at AccountAbility if you have any questions at all. Contact Number - 8296 5305
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's