Our client is a leading retail company based in the Melbourne's CBD. They have partnered with AccountAbility to find an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who is immediately available to join the team on a contract basis.
Ideal Skills & Experience
To be successful you will need to have the following knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Immediately available
- Experience working with high volumes - processing invoices (150 - 200 per day)
- Experience with PO's and direct coding invoices
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of an accounting system (ideally Microsoft Dynamics or SAP)
- Be well presented, punctual and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and happy to take the initiative
- Fun and exciting working culture!
- Working in a great and collaborative team dynamic
- Accessible from public transport
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Amanda on 03 8629 1306 or Maddy on 03 8629 1034 for a confidential discussion.
*** Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted ***