Accounts Payable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 16:44|
Calling all immediately available AP Officers! One of my clients is looking for a new AP officer to join their business before Christmas! This is a great team, small and close-knit, reporting straight into the FC. The business is an Australian success story and growing year on year, led by an inspirational and successful CEO.
This is a new role due to growth in the business, you will be supporting the team with Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliations!
Location: Close to Central Station
Salary: $55,000 + Super
Start: ASAP (permanent role, will wait notice period for the right person)
The role will involve but not be limited to:
- Collating invoices from suppliers via email/post
- Entering invoices into the system and coding them correctly
- Running AP payment runs
- Dealing with staff expenses
- Liaising with suppliers over the phone
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting the finance team with any ad hoc tasks.
What are the basic requirements for this role?
- 1 - 2 years' AP experience
- Fantastic communication skills
- The ability to work in a small team and help out where needed
- You will need unlimited working rights, this is a permanent role
- You will have a great eye for detail and accuracy
- While this role may progress long-term, you must be happy doing AP/Bank recs for the foreseeable future.
Does this sound like you? Please apply today if so!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's