Accounts Payable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Location:||Port Botany, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000.00 per annum + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 10:57|
Are you an AP Officer looking for a new permanent role? This is a fantastic opportunity to work close to home in the Southern Suburbs with a great, easygoing team.
Drive to work with free parking on-site (this role is not accessible by public transport) and choose between 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm for your working hours!
You will be working in a small AP team in this logistics company where everybody chips in to get the job done. This is not a corporate environment but it is very fast paced.
Salary : $60,000 + Super
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the AP query inbox and responding to supplier
- Coding invoices
- Entering invoices
- Managing suppliers and payment terms
- Payment runs
- Supplier & bank reconciliations
Who will be considered for this role:
- You will need to be an experienced Accounts Payable Officer with 3+ years experience
- This is a full-time, dedicated AP role and at this point does not have a pathway to becoming an Accountant
- This is a fast paced environment, so those who have worked in high turnover environments will be well suited.
- You will need to drive for this role, as it is based on Botany.
- Other than that, we are looking for a down to Earth AP professional who works well in a small team!
Please apply today to be considered, this role will start ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's