Accounts Payable/ Receivable Officer
- $70,000 - $80,000 + Super | Full Time | Flexible Start & Finish | WFH flexibility 2 days a week
- Excellent career progression | Supportive team | Free Parking On-Site | NSW 2044
- Amazing opportunity to join a growing Retail business and develop professionally
Looking to progress your career? Come join this expanding Retail business with ongoing training, professional development.
Work for an international retail business that offers great training and career progression for someone who wants to learn and develop their career in accounting! This role will suit someone who wants to work in a supportive environment with excellent benefits!
- Excellent learning and on going training provided to assist you
- Performance development - Annual performance review and salary review
- Career progression - opportunity to step up quicker and advance your career
- Social events - opportunity to be a part of regular social functions, events, anniversaries
- Supportive and helpful team - be a part of a friendly and dynamic team that has your back!
- Processing payments
- Processing invoices
- Preparing monthly reports
- Responsible for maintaining data and records
- Answering queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with ad hoc duties
- 2 years experience accounting experience
- Able to work independently and in a team
- ERP experience highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you have the skills required, please apply now, or contact Mathilde Cauberghs at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5322 for further information