Accounts Payable Specialist
- Chatswood - 5 minutes walk from the train station
- $65,000 + Super + fantastic benefits
- First point of contact for Accounts Payable queries and managing your own end to end AP process
Managing your own end to end AP, looking for someone who is keen to work for a national and growing organisation in a fast paced, high volume but rewarding and supportive environment.
My client are a national based Law firm located within a 5 minute walk to Chatswood train station. They have strong company values and the company is growing dramatically attracting top talent to their firm. Great support network, ongoing training and this company rewards success with fantastic benefits such as flexible working and sporting/social team building activities.
- Processing invoices and dealing with queries
- Manually checking data to ensure all is inputted correctly
- Monthly reporting
- Inputting employee Expenses and liaising internally to resolve any discrepancies
- Manage AP inbox and effectively resolve supplier queries whilst maintaining/building relationships
- Ad hoc finance duties when the team needs assistance
- Accounts Payable experience including experience with reconciliations
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- High attention to detail
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen as this is a permanent role
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina or Gavin at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.