Job Title - Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary - $30-$35ph + Super
Location - Inner West
Duration - 3 month temp to perm
Start Date - ASAP
My client, an expanding FMCG company in Sydney's Inner West, are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join their high calibre Finance team. The role would be initially on a 3 month contract with a view to a permanent role for the right candidate. They are easily accessible from public transport and there is parking nearby and onsite.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join an expanding business with an exceptional working culture.
Duties and Responsibilities;
Required Skills and Experience;
- Full function AR experience
- Allocating payment from daily bank statement against debtors in the system
- Processing direct debit transactions
- Updating sales person/ sales office data
- Banking cheques
- Cross referencing data from franchise returns to internal system
- Preparation of miscellaneous invoices
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Accurate data entry skills
- Previous AR experience
- Mindset to understand the end to end process
- Basic general accounting knowledge desirable
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.