Accounts Receivable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$32.00 - AU$35.00 per hour + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Gráinne Sheehy|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 17:06|
Position Title - Accounts Receivable Officer
Location - Sydney CBD
Salary - $32 - $35 + Super
Start date - ASAP
Duration - 3 months minimum
A leading global technology company are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team on a an initial 3 month contract. This is an experienced team in a growing company with numerous perks and benefits, in a supportive working culture.
This roles key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all debtors accounts are kept to terms
- Collecting all outstanding invoices and credits
- Closely monitoring accounts to ensure they comply with credit policies
- Working with several internal departments on outstanding accounts to resolve issues
- Ensuring all invoices and statements processes are followed
- Daily banking / allocation of payments
- Processing of rebate accruals and other charges required
- Monthly and weekly debtors account reconciliations
- Managing the collections process with external parties - for bad debts / collection
- Prepare weekly debtors reports for management
- Prepare debtors status report for sales team
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 3-5 years experience within a Credit Control and Accounts Receivable environment.
- Ideally have experience working within a large team with the ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to build long lasting professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working in a Fintech environment would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Navision experience would be preferred.
Please don't hesitate to call Grainne Sheehy on 8296 5328 for more information or apply for imeediate consideration!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's