This role is part of the Administration and Accounts team, and will be supporting both sides with a large amount of data control as well as a support the movement of data due to a systems implementation from MYOB to SAP.
With at least 2 years experience in a similar administration role the successful candidate will have proven longevity in past roles and be available for an immediate start to commence on a contract or permanent basis. It is imperative that the right candidate has previous experience using SAP and therefore is able to support in the implementation.
- High-level Administration role
- Handling volumes of data and assisting in the implementation and movement of data from one system to another
- Handling sensitive and confidential data
- Supporting the wider administration and accounts teams
The Successful Candidate:
- A minimum of 2years' experience in an administration role
- Previous experience in SAP is a must
- Also having experience in MYOB is desirable
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly developed administrative skills, including ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Willingness to be a team player
The finer details:
- Permanent opportunity
- Immediate start or short notice period preferred
- Claremont location with parking close by
- Agriculture business, recently acquired, very stable
- Salary negotiable between $60,000 - $65,000 + super
If this role sounds like you, lease apply now as we will be interviewing ASAP as the client is looking for an immediate start.