About the opportunity
We are looking for an experienced candidate to provide administrative and reception support in the team of Not for Profit Charity.
As an Administration Officer you will go above and beyond basic assistance with enquires and office tasks, to working collaboratively with our team to help support the charity members and help the organisation achieve their goal.
Duties will include;
- Answering all incoming calls
- Updating members details onto database
- Directing queries
- Sending emails
- Welcoming guests to the office
- All administrative tasks
The role is going to be based out of new offices in Chatswood and is a Monday to Thursday position.
The successful candidate will:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Have 1 - 2 years Administration/Reception experience
- Will be able to pick things up quickly and have a high attention to detail
- Will be polished and well presented
- They will have previously used Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Suite
- Will be computer savy
- Be able to travel to Chatswood
The candidate will have previously worked or have an interest in working for the Not for Profit sector.
If the above sounds like you, please dont hesisate to call Kirstie O'Neill on 02 8296 5313