Working with a small family-owned automotive organisation, we are looking for an Office Manager / Bookkeeper / All rounder to take care of day-to-day administrative and accounts operations.
The right candidate will be someone who is experienced in bookkeeping (AP,AR), is computer savvy and able to use their initiative to get things done. This role is located in Dandenong South, 5 days in the office however happy to be flexible starting times if required.
- Accounts Receivable, accounts payable and reconciliation
- Maintain office from an admin and supplies perspective
- Customer service - through calls to the main line
- Occasional assistant in workshop administration and inventory management
- Data entry, general administration support to the owner
The suitable candidate:
- Experience in bookkeeping ideally using MYOB
- Good knowledge and experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks
- Previous experience in a standalone bookkeeping role in a small organisation (desirable)
- Highly organised and great time management skills
- Strong customer service skills with both dealings with internal and external stakeholders
- Mature and reliable personality, someone who is able to handle things on their own if there isn't always someone around them.
- Candidate will need to have full unrestricted working rights
- Family-owned organisation, very friendly team
- Ability to take control of your own work
- Flexibility on starting/finishing times
- Full time in the office - Dandenong South
- Salary of $80,000 - $85,000 + super
We will be shortlisting this week, so apply here today if this role is of interest.