|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 15:25|
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper looking for a permanent home in a successful Australian business? This may be the role for you! You will be working in the Sydney head office of this firm, looking after the transactional accounts while reporting into the Senior Accountant. You will have both autonomy and support when needed.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a role that is stable and secure, with a reasonable workload. You will report into a very easygoing and supportive Manager.
The role will involve:
- End to end payroll for 30 staff on a monthly basis
- Accounts Payable (end to end)
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc assistance with month-end accounting tasks
Who will be successful?
- Someone with demonstrated experience as a Bookkeeper within an SME
- Payroll experience is imperative for this
- A down to Earth personality, someone who can fit into a small team
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- Excellent communication skills.
Does this sound like you? Please apply today for consideration!