This logistics and shippings company located on St Kilda Road is looking for a Customer Administrator to join their team. In this role you will be dealing with queries and orders and a high level of administation to ensure customers queries and orders and billings are processed correctly.
As the first point of contact, the Customer Administrator will be very relationship driven and have excellent customer service skills and a high level of attention to detail. With at least 2 years' experience in a similar role, the successful candidate will have proven longevity in past roles and be available for an immediate start or have a short notice period.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Manage all general queries and ensure they are responded to in a timely manner
- Provide a positive experience across all customer touch points
- High level administration with a large part of this done manually through paperwork and filing
- Meet expectations as identified in the set KPI & Performance Review targets
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an administration related role
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed administrative skills, including ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to overcome challenging situations
- High attention to detail, and excellent computer skills
- Willingness to be a team player
The finer details:
- Permanent position
- St Kilda Road location
- $55,000 - 58,000 + super (slightly negotiable)
if you meet the above criteria and the role sounds of interest, please put your application in ASAP.