Customer Service Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 18:24|
Join a market leading financial organisation based in the CBD as a Customer Service Manager. As a Customer Service manager you will be an integral part of this business; managing and leading a large engaged, high performing team of Customer Service Agents.
You will need to have an exceptional eye for accuracy and a high level of customer service skills being motivated by connected customer interactions and success of your team.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced and driven business that will give you autonomy in your role, whilst allowing you to develop your leadership skills then please get in touch today!
As a CSM, your primary role will be to support and manage the team amongst other duties including:
- Leading and managing a team of customer service agents
- Providing exceptional customer support to ensure a positive client experience
- Offering general administrative support to the team on a day to day basis
- Reporting and Analysis
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Supporting with the preparation of quotes and invoicing
- Meeting deadlines on a daily basis to ensure a fast turnaround time for orders and general enquiries
- Ad hoc administration duties
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a team leader or management role
- Results focused, financial services industry knowledge is a bonus
- Be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- Overseeing set up and maintenance of phone scripts, retention processes, and systems to ensure smooth customer experience and accurate reporting for both inbound and outbound calls
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High level of administrative skills including advanced level Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to increase customer satisfaction in contact centre environment.
- RG146 compliant
If the above sounds like you then I want to hear from you today! Please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's