A prominent Wealth Management Firm is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Supporting the CEO and the Head of Risk in a 1:2 role, the Executive Assistant should already have experiences supporting at the C-Suite level. This will be a very tradition Executive Assistant role, taking care of dairy and travel management, events, board meetings and high-level formatting.
- Supporting the CEO and the Head of Risk in a 1:2 role
- Complex travel and dairy arrangements
- High amount of project support through various conflicting and demanding projects
- High level formatting of documents
- Corresponding with a range of senior external stakeholders and board members
- Events and conference organisation
- Ad-hoc administration, gatekeeping, and coordination.
The right candidate:
- Will have previous experience in an Executive Assistant Financial Services supporting at the C-Suite level
- Will have an extremely accurate eye for detail
- Have high level formatting skills including advanced word and powerpoint (required)
- Be well presented and able to communicate with Senior Executives and board members
- Be tech savvy and an expert in online portfolio management
- Be able to use imitative and judgement to prioritise conflicting deadline
- Wealth Management industry
- Permanent position located in Sydney's CBD
- Mostly working from the office.
- $100,000 - $120,000 package (this is depending on experience)
We are looking for an experienced candidate that is able to hit the ground running. The right candidate will be confident and experienced in their role and able to adapt their support to the two Executives. The role required someone to be a self-starter, who can work autonomously but also push back when required.
Apply here ASAP as we will be interviewing immediately.