Part Time Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Part Time Payroll Officer|
|Location:||West Pennant Hills, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$33.00 - AU$37.00 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Bare|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 15:51|
Seeking an experienced payroll officer/senior payroll officer to join an excellent construction company for a 6 month contract.
I am currently working on a 6 month contract role with a well established construction company located in North West Sydney.
For this role, you will need to be confident in your ability to run a high volume Payroll independently and interpret awards. In return, you will be working in a supportive environment that grants you flexibility in your working hours depending on your current commitments and priorities.
- Ensure compliance of the payroll function
- Leave Calculations & Reconciliation
- Manage financial controls regarding payroll legislation & policy
- Head up key projects relating to all payroll compliance
- End of Pay Reporting
- Sound knowledge of a variety of EBA's/Awards
Benefits To You!
- Reporting to a highly experienced and supportive manager
- Opportunities for development
- Great office environment
- Free parking on site
- Fantastic company to have on your resume
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give Sabrina at AccountAbility a call on 8296 5314!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part Time Accounts Assistant
Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$37 per hour
McMahons Point, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$40 per hour
Senior Payroll Officer
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$40 - AU$43 per hour
Senior Payroll Officer - CBD - Permanent
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super (PRO-RATA)