We are looking for a part time payroll specialist to work for a global organisation based in Blackburn. Reporting to the HR manager, you will be responsible for the end to end process of 150 weekly and 150 monthly pays.
You will have proven experience using ADP Payforce and be able to commit to working Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, with Monday's and Friday's off.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Process payroll for weekly and monthly paid employees in line with each weekly pay cycle in a timely and accurate manner
- Reconciliation and reporting of payroll processes for end of month reporting
- Provide payroll reports to HR Manager and business leaders as needed for business and other purposes
- Processing of incentives payments, one-off payrolls, etc
- Respond to Payroll related queries from the business in a timely and accurate manner
- Support HR with the administrative requirements for exiting and onboarding employees
- Maintaining and updating distribution lists in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintenance of probationary expiry dates
- Other related duties as required by the business
This client is a leader in their field and is looking for a self-motivated individual who is professionally presented, driven to meet deadlines and confidence in dealing with people at all levels.