Payroll Team Leader
|Job Title:||Payroll Team Leader|
|Location:||Homebush, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$50 per hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 18:00|
Job Title - Payroll Team Leader/ Senior Payroll Officer
Location - Homebush
Salary - $45 - $50 p/h + Super
Duration - 4 month Contract
Start Date - ASAP
Tier 1 Payroll Experience is Essential
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for a Payroll Team Leader or an ambitious Senior Payroll Officer to join a large national company in state or the art offices in Homebush on an immediate start for a4 month contract role.
Due to a number of big ticket projects being undertaken, the role will require an experience, confident and capable Payroll Officer to lead and monitor a team of 7 Payroll Officers using SAP and two T&A systems. Experience interpreting awards is vital.
Required/ Desirable experience;
- Work within a large Payroll team processing high volume Payroll
- Payroll Audit and Compliance
- Ideally have used SAP, although candidates with tier 1 system experience will also be considered
- Employee set up via T & A system
- Compliance & Reconciliation of Workers Compensation, Payroll Tax & Superannuation
- Extensive Payroll Queries
- Standalone and team environments experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem Solving and people management
Work in a payroll function with an impressive track record of staff retention and flexibility. Multiple employee beneifts and an excellent company to have on your CV going forward.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's