Our client is a small Financial Service firm, with immediate growth happening in the first quarter of 2021. Due to this, they are looking to bring on an experienced Recruitment Consultant to assist with volume recruitment during this period. Located in Melbourne's CBD, the selected candidate will have flexible working and a competitive salary on offer.
The ideal person will have at least 4+ years' experience of generalist recruitment ideally within Corporate Services. You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process to deliver on volume recruitment.
- Recruitment of new staff members - this will be high volume
- Advertisements, sourcing and screening applicants
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Onboarding and background checks for new hires
You will have:
- A minimum 4 years recruitment experience ideally within Corporate Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A reliable track record of stability
- A team player mentality
- The drive to succeed and complete assigned tasks
- Immediate start
- Flexible working, both from the CBD office and from home
- Competitive salary
If this role sounds of interest, please apply ASAP as interviewing will commence immediately.