Senior Payroll Officer / Assistant Manager
- $90,000 - $105,000 + Super / Amazing benefits!
- Sydney CBD - Close to train station/ 1-2 days WFH flexibility
- End to end payroll experience/ Fast track to management
Looking for Senior Payroll Specialists to look after AU & NZ, mentor juniors with an amazing company with fantastic benefits and WFH flexibility!
My client is a leading and renowned organisation providing support to smaller businesses. They are currently looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to join the Finance team.
Reporting to Head of Finance, you will be an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist managing the end to end Australian and NZ pays whilst having the opportunity to mentor and manage a Junior Payroll Officer.
The company offers fantastic benefits and career paths for someone looking to step up their career with a company that cares about your wellbeing and personal development.
- WFH flexibility - 1-2 days work from home flexibility after probation
- Modern offices in the heart of Sydney CBD - close to public transport
- Ongoing learning and development - will fund for education/ further studies
- Clear career pathways - salary increases, promotions
- Annual company bonuses (dependant on individual and company performance)
- Extra holidays after 2 years' service - Birthday leave, paid parental leave, volunteer leave, additional days of leave
- Discounts to multiple leisure and shopping vouchers
- Discounted private health insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Socials events - company and state wide events and celebrations
- Weekly fresh fruit baskets to snack on as well as multiple naughty snacks (Cakes, fresh pastries and chocolate cupboard to name a few!)
- End to end fortnightly payroll processing for 800 employees for Australia and New Zealand across 2 entities
- Mentoring/managing a Junior who will assist with data entry and processing, as well as liaising with Senior Payroll Specialist in NZ who will cover and support
- Setting up new starters, calculating terminations, redundancies etc
- Responding to employee queries and requests
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Build strong relationships with Managers and Team members
- End to end payroll experience, with exposure of managing high volumes
- Standalone payroll experience highly regarded
- Knowledge of New Zealand legislation highly regarded
- Great communication skills - written and verbal
- Problem solving skills
- A great Team player
- Responsible, honest and accountable person
If you have the skills required, please apply or contact Jannifer Liao at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5321 for further information