|Job Title:||Temporary Receptionist|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$25.00 - AU$26 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kirstie O'Neill|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 15:29|
An opportunity exists for an experienced receptionist within the Healthcare Sector.
- Four-week temporary assignment
- Starting in March 2019
- This is a 37-hour work week calling for Monday - Friday availability
- Paying $25.00 dollars per hour
- Located in the heart of Sydney's CBD
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Arranging appointments, correspondence and general administration
- Answering all incoming calls
- Dealing with queries face to face and via email
- Welcoming all patients and clinic visitors
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy
- All basic receptionist duties
The successful candidate must have experience reception experience and be well presented with strong communication skills.
- Recent reception experience
- Experience within the healthcare sector is desired
- The candidate must be computer savvy - experience working with several packages and software including Microsoft programs
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button, or alternatively you can email your resume to Kirstie at or call us on 02 82965313.
We look forward to hearing from you.