We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join an established goverment body located in Wendouree on 0.8 or 9 day fortnight flexibility.
About the Role
- Responsible for the day to day processing of 210 staff
- Payglobal experience will be highly advantageous.
- Managing Master Data and dealing with various different awards across Australia
- Working in a team, supporting team members when necessary.
- Liaising with external vendors, and respond and resolve payroll related questions, very customer centric approach to dealing with clients
- Reporting (e.g. leave , PAYG, superannuation etc.)
- 2-5 years payroll experience
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Well presented professional
This is a fantastic opportunity to step up and be an integral part of a business that will see you be the go to person for all things payroll. If you are keen to learn more please apply below!