|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Nolan|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 10:03|
Accounts Officer - City Fringe; North Sydney - Permanent - $60,000 - $70,000 Plus Super (DOE)
No slowing down at Christmas for this Media Company, due to continuous & rapid growth they are looking for an Accounts Officer to join their Finance team in North Sydney.
Based on the outskirts of the city, the Accounts Officer will be joining a small finance team in a relaxed, laid back yet productive environment. You will be responsible for the full Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable function along with general administration duties.
The Accounts Officer should be comfortable & confident in stepping into this function from the offset, ready to contribute to the overall team success and operation. On-Street Parking Available.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable function
- Verifying documents, processing supplier invoices, customer invoice payments and debt collection.
- Responding to queries from internal and external customers via phone and email
- Responding to complaints/queries
- Generating reports and reconciliations - assisting with end of month reporting
- Data entry
- Ad Hoc projects.
Accounts Officer Profile
- 3 - 4 years' experience in Accounts Receivable AND Accounts Payable position handling the full function
- It is crucial to have experience in both the AP and AR function
- Microsoft Xero experience is highly desirable
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work autonomously & apart of a team
- Must enjoy working in a customer service environment along with maintaining & managing stakeholder relationships
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you as an Accounts Officer & you have the right professional experience, then please do not hesitate to contact me!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's