|Job Title:||ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT|
|Salary:||Up to AU$70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dean Nguyen|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 09:29|
Reporting to the Head of Reconciliations and Payments, you will be responsible for assisting with banking administrations tasks, collaborating with the internal project team and several banking institutions. Payment processing, Multitasking, time management and a high attention to detail are vital attributes to be successful in this role.
- Assisting in banking administration tasks; opening and closing bank accounts, New BPAY code requests, adding banking accounts to banking channels.
- Completing and reviewing accounts receivable tasks.
- Completing and reviewing month end processes and accounts payable tasks.
- Collaborate with other teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Provide high level of service towards internal and external stakeholders.
Successful candidates will need to have:
- Minimum 3 years' AP/AR or banking administration experience.
- 3 years' experience in the financial services or corporate industry preferred
- Experience with Intellimatch system will be an advantage.
- Ability to collaborate within a team.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Up to $70,000K + Super
- Abbotsford Location - Close to Public transport / Street Parking Available
- Immediate start in the New Year
- Training and Support provided in a collaborative environment
- Growth and progression on offer
For a private discussion about the role please call Dean Nguyen 03 8629 1017 or email
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Accounts Payable Officer
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$33 - AU$37 per hour
Senior Accounts Officer
McMahons Point, New South Wales
AU$75000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum
Accounts Receivable Officer
AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + + super
Accounts Payable Manager
Glen Waverley, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + + Super
Accounts Payable Officer
Alexandria, New South Wales
AU$60000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + + Super