Our client is a leading hardware supplier in South Eastern Suburbs. They are looking for a self-motivated, energetic individual to join their friendly and dynamic team. Experience within Hardware or an avid shopper with Do It Yourself habits and interested in building things in their personal life would be advantageous.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- High Volume Accounts Payable on a global scale
- Managing a large calendar of global accounts
- Status Reports and follow-ups
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management
- Follow up calls and maintaining and building new and professional relationships with Clients
- Ad-hoc Administration, Customer Service and Reception Cover (minimal)
We are looking for those with:
- 3+ years in an Accounts Officer role, in particular Accounts Payable Knowledge.
- Excel Intermediate experience
- System knowledge of NAV highly regarded, however open to System Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Mandarin speaking would be beneficial when dealing with some overseas clients
- A high work ethic and a team player.
- A positive attitude and exceptional attention to detail is vital.
What to expect:
- Permanent role with immediate start (notice periods will still be considered)
- Monday - Friday Full time (8-4pm or 9-5pm)
- $60-65K + Super
- It is a small office consisting of 8-10 staff, the warehouse will be around 15-30 staff.
- Expecting to grow quite rapidly over the next two years employing more staff across all areas, meaning career growth!
- The offices are brand new with a large carpark and fast access to Eastlink
- The office environment is hardworking and on task. They do let their hair down on a Friday afternoon
- They celebrate birthdays monthly with either a morning tea or lunch, also have seasonal celebrations such as Chinese New Year, Pancake Day, Easter etc. These celebrations involve both office and warehouse.
Please call Janessa Smit on 03 8629 1046 to apply today or simply click the "Apply Now" button. Don't delay!