|Job Title:||Accounts Officer|
|Location:||Sunshine West, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 13:49|
Our client, located in Sunshine, is looking for a temporary Accounts Officer, with proven experience in AP and AR to be able to hit the ground running. The role may or may not have the opportunity to turn into a permanent role, therefore we are seeking someone with full Australian working rights.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable (AP & AR) process
- Process a high volume of invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Debt control
- Various administration duties
- Internal and stakeholder engagement
- Extensive AP/AR experience will ensure your success within this role.
- A strong negotiator, you will be a confident communicator with high attention to detail.
- You will also have excellent skills in prioritising your workload and managing your time to meet both individual and business objectives.
- Clear communication skills
- Full Australian working rights
- Must have experience in SAP
- Sunshine Location
- 2 months contract with a possibility to go permanent
- Supportive, collaborative environment
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Lucy McDonald for a confidential chat 03 8629 1004
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Accounts Officer
McMahons Point, New South Wales
AU$75000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum
Accounts Receivable Officer
AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + + super
Accounts Payable Officer
Alexandria, New South Wales
AU$60000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + + Super
Accounts Payable Manager
Glen Waverley, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + + Super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales